My weekend was lovely. My bestest best and I had a 
wonderful time at her house visiting, eating chocolates,
and watching fantastically sweet movies.



Darling, darling film. Definitely a new favorite,


Other than being ill, things here in The Real World are
going as swimmingly as they always do. I have such a long
day tomorrow filled with very important, grown-up-y things
to do, such as classes and meetings and work.

Sigh.

I'd much rather spend the day with my Four Beareteers, and
make some magic with pens and paper, but I suppose that will have to wait
until the weekend...

Unless of course, I get whisked away tonight by my favorite friend, whose happy thoughts will make all these worries simply disappear...

... with a little faith, trust, and pixie dust, of course.



No comments:

Post a Comment