Someday, I wish to live here.
Or at least someplace close to here.
I've spent a year and a half at school pretending to like this world.
But now I want to go back to my own.
I think that's why I like to write here, because here I can express
the things I think about during the day, that have nothing to do with reality,
and everything to do with Neverland.


Valentine's Love is in the air, and though I have spent many years
turning my head away in disgust, I have found myself partaking in 
events that the school has been putting on. Tonight, the lovely ladies
from next door and I trekked to the coffee house to make cards to send.
They each made one... I got excited, and made five. Four for fairy friends
and one to send home to family. I hope they like them, I loved making them.

Last night, there was a Build-a-Bear event that I went to with fairies and elves.
You got to chose whether to make a bear or a moose. I made a bear, because I love them so. Mine came out just perfect, and I'm already head-over-heels about him. His name is Lysander, after the dashing hero in A Midsummer Night's Dream, because Shakespeare and I are old friends. When I brought him dorm-home, Winsome, Teddy and Panda could barely contain their delight. I think they all are going to be great friends. I will post a picture of them together soon.

Is there anyone who could tell me how to post pictures with words in-between them in a post? I keep trying, but they all just line up at the top and won't let me type between them. I'd appreciate it, friends.

Sweet dreams and joyous laughter to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment