I haven't officially been tagged to do this, but I thought it was so sweet,
I couldn't resist. It's the 'show your heart tag'...with as much creativity as you can muster, show your heart in: 1 picture, 1 poem, 1 song or piece of music, 1 phrase or quote, 1 piece of clothing, 1 place and (just for fun) 1 disney princess picture. I thought doing something lovely before
bed would make my dreams sweeter, so here it goes.

Picture - because sunsets are what bring me joy.
 


Poem - because my heart can only give this love
Let me not to the marriage of true minds
Admit impediments. Love is not love
Which alters when it alteration finds,
Or bends with the remover to remove:
O no! it is an ever-fixed mark
That looks on tempests and is never shaken;
It is the star to every wandering bark,
Whose worth's unknown, although his height be taken.
Love's not Time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeks
Within his bending sickle's compass come:
Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks,
But bears it out even to the edge of doom.
If this be error and upon me proved,
I never writ, nor no man ever loved.
-Sonnet 116. William Shakespeare.

Song or Piece of Music
So hard to choose! but Penny and Me by Hanson reminds me to breathe deeply and live fully. 

Quote
Words and Ideas CAN change the world - Dead Poet's Society. It's what I live by.

Piece of Clothing
My fleece pants with Grumpy from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs on them. Because it's what makes me warm when I am cold.

Place- because my mountains remind me that I'm home and safe.


And Princess....because she reminds me to be brave, but also to be kind.
Belle



I tag

May your dreams always be sweet!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, thank you for the tag, my lovely - I thought this one up myself, so I was delighted to see your answers! I love every one of your reasons for each choice - particularly for the Sonnet. Definitely one of my favourite poems too. xxx

    ReplyDelete